Unadulterated and clean water is without a doubt one of the essential necessities of life. Pure and clean water acts like the protection layer and renders protection from several diseases. Growing pollution of water does not make the drinking water pure these days. Water purifiers are considered to be the best option in this regard. The most common types of water purifiers are inclusive of UF, UV and RO. Here is a list of the different types of water purifiers:
RO water purifiers
RO known to be the best water purifier and comprises of a plethora of features and Ro indicates reverse osmosis water purifier.
- RO water purifier requires an abundant amount of water
- It is capable of removing the dissolve salt present in water at ease
- It requires electricity for the operation
- It has the capability of killing and removing the contamination
It helps in the removal of the most dangerous germs and virus which can have a negative effect on the health. It may also lead to several types of water diseases.
UV water purifier
UV indicates ultra violet water purifier. The UV water purifier comprises of several features Such type of water purifier functions with the aid of electricity.
- This type of water purifier does not have the ability of removing the dissolved salt particles.
- It is capable of killing the dangerous bacteria, virus, germs, and particle.
- This type of water purifier has the capability of killing and removing the dangerous particles that are detrimental to health.
RO water purifier in comparison to UV water purifiers
In RO water purifiers, the RO film is fit for expelling the infection and germs, present in water by the filtration of living creatures. Aside from this, the sifting gaps situated in the RO film are tiny and it helps in the remove of pieces of salts.
In the UV water purifier, germs and different living organisms are removed physically and killed with the powerful UV light of these water purifiers. The UV lamp can kill the germs, however, the bodies of dead germs are going to present in water. For the proper working of UV purifiers, UV light is capable of traveling via the water for killing the germs. Hence, it is crucial that the water of the purifiers should be crystal clear so that the UV rays should not be blocked. The surface of UV bulb should not have the deposit of algae or dirt. The issue is that in case the ultra violet light is kept off for the certain duration of time, the algae will be formed on UV bulb surface, thereby reducing the killing power.